“We believe in complete transparency regarding our fees meaning you don’t have to worry about any hidden extras along the way.”
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN
- Application Fee £200.00 (inc. VAT) per applicant
Referencing per tenancy (identity, immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers/Landlord's and any other relevant information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms) and arranging the tenancy and agreement.
- Guarantor Fee (if required) £100.00 (inc. VAT) per guarantor
In certain circumstances we may ask you to provide a guarantor. Any guarantor will need to reside in the UK, be in full time employment or own their own home, in order to pass a reference check. The fee covers the cost of credit referencing and preparing a Deed of Guarantee as part of the tenancy agreement.
- Permitted Occupier £120.00 (inc. VAT) per permitted occupier
Checks carried out on identity, immigration, visa confirmation and financial credit checks. Explaining to any permitted occupier their rights and responsibilities towards the named Tenant(s) and Landlord as well as the provision of documentary guidance and assistance during the tenancy.
- Pet Deposit Equivalent of Two Weeks Rental
To cover the added risk of property damage. This will be protected with your security deposit in a Government-authorised scheme and may be returned at the end of the tenancy.
- Security Deposit Equivalent of Six Weeks Rental
Register the Tenant details and protect the security deposit with a Government-authorised scheme. If protected by Chase Buchanan we will provide you with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days of start of tenancy.
DURING YOUR TENANCY
- Amendment Fee £60.00 (inc. VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending terms and updating your tenancy agreement during your tenancy agreement.
- Renewal Fee (Tenant's share) £120.00 (inc. VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
ENDING YOUR TENANCY
- Check Out Fee £120.00 - £300.00* (inc. VAT)
Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit(s).
- Future Landlords Reference £25.00 (inc. VAT)
Collating information and preparing a reference for a future Landlord or letting agent.
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES
- Unpaid Rent Interest at 8% above Bank Base Rate from date due
- Professional Cleaning (if required) £100.00 - £300.00** (inc. VAT)
Only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy. This will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- Carpet Cleaning (if required) £65.00 - £140.00** (inc. VAT)
Only charged where carpet cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy. This will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
* These costs include a hall, kitchen, bathroom and a single reception room. Any properties that exceed this may incur further charges of up to £18.00 per additional room inc VAT. Prices may increase for larger properties.
** Prices may increase for additional rooms and larger properties.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH.