Chase Buchanan boasts a large, well-established Residential Concierge Department. We pride ourselves on our experienced team, who are all ARLA trained and have achieved the ARLA Technical Award, or above, as confirmation of their knowledge. Any property is a very valuable asset and you need to be confident in your chosen Agent’s Residential Concierge Department. This department will be the first port of call for your Tenant for queries, maintenance and emergencies.
- Any issue raised by the Tenant needs to be assessed as to its urgency and whether a delay may cause any further damage to your property or endanger your Tenants.
- Once this has been done the Residential Concierge should then consider if this is a justifiable maintenance cost or whether it is a cost occurring as a result of the Tenant’s negligence or misuse. In which case the cost for repair/replacement would be passed to the Tenant.
At Chase Buchanan, we designate a Residential Concierge to each Landlord and their property. This ensures communication is as clear as possible.
- We believe our remit is to handle any maintenance issues in a prompt manner, thus ensuring the property’s condition is maintained.
- The Residential Concierge will also visit the property to meet the Landlord prior to the first tenancy commencing.
- This ensures familiarity with the property and any quirks that it may have. It is also an opportunity to discuss any special requirements with our Landlord client.
- We conduct regular property visits during the tenancy. We use outside contractors, such as plumbers, electricians, roofers and the like.
- Your agent should properly vet any contractor proposed and make sure they have the appropriate insurances and qualifications.
- If a job is not done to the complete satisfaction of the Client, the contractor should be asked to return and complete the work until it is satisfactory
- Payment is only made for work that is of a good standard.
At Chase Buchanan we are very careful not to overload our Residential Concierges with the number of properties they are responsible for and their standard portfolios are considerably smaller than many of our competitors. This allows us to meet and exceed our Landlord’s service expectations. We are extremely proud of the reputation our Residential Concierge Department holds.