“We believe in complete transparency regarding our fees meaning you don’t have to worry about any hidden extras along the way.”
LETTING PREPERATION (Included within % Fee)
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with our terms of business.
- Advise on current market conditions and preparation of the property for letting.
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents.
- Discuss non-resident tax status and HMRC (if relevant).
- Prepare property details, market the property and advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla and relevant portals.
- Erect board outside property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
- Carry out accompanied viewings.
- Negotiate offers and take up references.
- Prepare and submit Tenancy Agreement (Additional fee applies).
- Collect & hold the deposit as stakeholder in our Client Account.
- Register deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme where appropriate.
- Provide tenant with method of payment.
- Receive and remit rent.
- Deduct commission and any pre-tenancy invoices.
- Make any necessary HMRC deduction.
RENT MANAGEMENT SERVICE 14.4% (inc. VAT)
- Prepare regular statements.
- Operate rent arrears process should rent not have been received.
- Provide advice on rent arrears actions, if applicable.
- Contact Landlord & Tenant prior to the end of tenancy to discuss renewal or termination.
- Negotiate renewal, prepare and submit documentation (Additional fee applies).
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE 18% (inc. VAT)
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificate.
- Arrange Gas Safety Record, Electrical Installation Condition Report and Portable.
- Appliance Testing.
- Hold keys throughout the tenancy.
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors (no approval required below £250.00).
- Approve contractor invoices.
- Arrange pre-tenancy cleaning.
- Investigate matters relating to the property.
- Visit the property three months after new tenancy then six monthly thereafter. Provide Landlord with inspection report.
- Provide a Property Management emergency out of hours service.
- Agree the checkout date and time with Tenant.
- Instruct inventory provider to prepare check out of inventory then check this with the inventory to assess dilapidations (if any).
- Negotiate with Landlord and Tenant any disbursement of the security deposit.
- Return deposit as agreed with Landlord and Tenant to relevant parties.
- Remit any disputed amount to the Tenancy Deposit Scheme for final adjudication.
ADDITIONAL NON-OPTIONAL FEES AND CHARGES (IRRESPECTIVE OF LEVEL OF SERVICE):
- Tenancy Agreement Fee £155.00 (inc. VAT)
The use of our bespoke tenancy agreement which is regularly updated and compliance checked to ensure your tenancy is protected.
- Deposit Registration Fee (TDS) £60.00 (inc. VAT)
Register Landlord's and Tenant's details and protect the security deposit with a Government-authorised Scheme.
- Inventory Make £125.00 - £300.00* (inc. VAT)
This detailed and photographed report confirms the Schedule of Condition, carried out by a third party company to ensure all parties remain impartial.
- Attended Check In £125.00 - £300.00* (inc. VAT)
Our appointed representative meets your Tenant's on the day of move in to confirm the schedule of condition.
- Additional Property Visits £72.00 (inc. VAT)
To attend for specific requests such as neighbour disputes; more visits are required to monitor the tenancy; or any maintenance-linked visit.
- Submission Of Non-Residential Landlord's Receipts To HMRC £180.00 (inc. VAT) quarterly
To remit and balance the financial return to HMRC quarterly - and respond to any specific query relating to the return from the landlord or HMRC.
- Arrangement Fee For Works Or Refurbishment Over £440.00 12% (inc. VAT) of net cost
Arranging access and assessing costs with contractor. Ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the specification of works.
- Tenancy Renewal Fee (Landlord's Share) £120.00 (inc. VAT)
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement.
- Rent Review Fee £30.00 (inc. VAT)
Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market condition and advise the Landlord. Negotiate with the Tenant and direct the Tenant to make payment change as appropriate. Update the tenancy agreement. Serve section 13 Notice if tenancy is on a rolling monthly basis.
- Abortive Tenancy Fee Tenancy Term Duration (min six months)
Should an offer be accepted either verbally or in writing by the Landlord or their representative and the Tenancy does not proceed because the Landlord withdraws, we reserve the right to charge our fees for the loss of business that would have been payable for the term of the tenancy.
- Professional Cleaning (If required) £100.00 - £300.00** (inc. VAT)
Only charged where professional cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy. This will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- Carpet Cleaning (If required) £65.00 - £140.00** (inc. VAT)
Only charged where carpet cleaning is necessary to return the property to the same condition as at the start of the tenancy. This will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
- Serve Section 21 Notice £72.00 (inc. VAT)
- Court Attendance £50.00 per hour
- Energy Performance Certificate £100.00 (inc. VAT)
- Gas Safety Certificate £80.00 (inc. VAT)
- Legionnaires Risk Assessment £129.99 (inc. VAT)
* These costs include a hall, kitchen, bathroom and a single reception room. Any properties that exceed this may incur further charges of up to £18.00 per additional room inc VAT. Prices may increase for larger properties.
** Prices may increase for additional rooms and larger properties.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL BRANCH.